- 5/8-inch hammer drill that offers impact drill or drill-only modes at the push of a button
- Low noise cooling air-flow design so it won’t overheat
- Contains ball and needle bearings for ultimate durability; double insulated for safety and endurance
- Industrial grade keyed chuck; trigger-controlled variable speed from 0-2900 rpm
- Tool weighs just 3.5 pounds; 11-5/16 inches long
Hitachi FDV16VB2 5-Amp Hammer Drill with Side Handle, Depth Stopper, Chuck Key and CaseThis 1/2-inch chuck hammer drill is designed for drilling holes in brick, cement block, concrete, wood, metal, and resin plate. With additional accessories it can also be used to grind, sand, and polish wood and metal, or to tighten or remove screws. It’s powered by a 5 amp motor and has trigger-controlled variable speed from 0 to 2,900 rpm, as well as a variable speed dial to set a speed range. The trigger can be locked on to reduce finger fatigue, and the tool can be operated in hammer drill or drill only modes depending on your application. This hammer drill can drill up to 5/8-inch holes in masonry, 1/2-inch holes in steel, or up to 1-inch holes in wood. The FDV16VB2 is constructed with ball and needle bearings for durability, has a keyed chuck for easy bit changes, and comes with a carrying case.
List Price: $ 128.58