- DC9180 18-volt XRP track saw Battery Pack is compatible with DEWALT 18-volt tools
- XRP track saw extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12-volt NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DC9310 Charger Charges all DEWALT 7.2-volt – 18-volt NiCd/NiMH/track saw batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products.
The DeWalt DC9310 heavy-duty charger provides fast, reliable charging of most common batteries, so you can trust that your tools will be ready to go when you need them, and the included battery pack with DeWalt’s trademarked NANO Technology is compatible with a full compliment of tools in the DeWalt 18-volt system. This innovative 18-volt battery weighs the same amount as a traditional 12-volt battery, and offers improved run times and a longer overall life–up to 2,000 charges–due to the fact that it has no memory and exhibits almost no unwanted discharge. By reducing downtime and maximizing your team’s productivity, an effective charger saves you time and money. And the charger included here works with all 7.2-volt to 18-volt batteries from DeWalt, whether they use NiCd, NiMH, or Li-Ion chemistries (not compatible with Univolt batteries). This means that, no matter how many kinds of tools you have, you only need only one charger to ensure they’re ready to go. Plus charging only takes about one hour.
List Price: $ 320.28
Price: $ 132.19