- DEWALT built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 750 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DEWALT exclusive lithium-ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the jobsite environment and the most demanding applications; Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
Includes 36V Cordless NANO 1/2″ Hammer Drill Kit – DC901KL, (2) 36 Volt Cordless NANO Phosphate Lithium-Ion Batteries, 1-Hour Charger, 360 Degree Side Handle, Kit Box
Providing corded power without the cord, the DEWALT DC901Kl cordless 36-volt hammerdrill/drill/driver kit meets the demands of professional contractors and can handle virtually any hole-drilling, screw-driving job. Driven by a 36-volt lithium-ion battery, the DC901Kl produces an astonishing 750 unit watts out of raw power. This kit includes two 36-volt lithium-ion batteries, a 1-hour charger, and a hard-sided kit box for storage and transport.
Power and Performance
Whether you’re working with wood, steel, plastic, or even concrete, the high power, high efficiency DC901Kl hammerdrill delivers 750 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications. The three-speed, variable-speed motor lets you choose the ideal speed for the job at hand: low (0-400 RPM), medium (0-1,200 RPM), and high (0-1,600 RPM). And when you need to drill through concrete, stone, brick and other masonry materials, simply switch to the hammer-drill mode. The DC901KL uses both bit rotation and concussive blows to blast through the hardest, most abrasive materials. The tool delivers 0-6,800 blows per m-inch (BPM) on low, 0-20,400 BPM on medium, and an impressive 0-27,200 BPM on high.
The DC901Kl’s heavy-duty 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation for superior bit gripping strength. Other features include 22 slip-clutch settings for precise screw driving, an anti-slip grip, and a side handle that rotates 360 degrees.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by DEWALT’s one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT DC901Kl; operating instructions
Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control (view larger).
List Price: $ 934.15
Price: $ 452.96