- Exclusive clamping jaw secures branches for a clean cut with less vibration
- Specialty 6-inch pruning blade cuts up to 3-inch diameter branches
- 12-Volt lithium battery with Smart Charge technology holds a charge 5x longer and provides longer battery life year after year
- Compact, lightweight design reaches into tight spaces where other saws can’t
- Versatile design accepts all T-shank blades for cutting plywood, 2x lumber, metal and PVC
Our battery-powered outdoor products help you work smarter, faster and cleaner-without compromises.
Ideal for pruning branches as well as removing shrubs and bushes, the versatile Black & Decker PSL12 cordless outdoor pruning saw can also cut down small trees as well as be used to cut plywood, 2x lumber, metal and PVC (when using “T” shank blades). It has a specialized 6-inch pruning blade that cuts branches up to 3-inch in diameter, and its exclusive clamping jaw secures branches for a clean cut with less vibration. And its compact, lightweight design reaches into tight spaces where other saws can’t.
Exclusive clamping jaw secures branches for a clean cut with less vibration (see larger image).
Cut the extension cord and enjoy a long charge with the 20-volt lithium-ion battery
(see larger image).
Versatile design handles multiple DIY jobs (see larger image).
It’s powered by a 12-volt Max lithium-ion battery that offers a longer lifespan and retains its charge longer than similar NiCad batteries–and you won’t be limited by an extension cord. It will cut over 50 1-inch oak branches per charge. The battery is also designed with 50 percent less battery weight, and the unit weighs a total of 2.5 pounds with battery installed.
The external battery charger plugs easily into any household outlet and is Energy Star-qualified for energy efficiency and saving you money on your electrical bill. It’s backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
PSL12 cordless pruning saw, LB12 battery, charger, 6-inch pruning blade
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: $ 59.97